For your cloud environment, you can specify the total monthly cost of facilities or edit the facilities cost for real estate, power, and cooling requirements.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click Business Management.
- Under Infrastructure, click Private Cloud (vSphere).
- Select Expenses (vSphere) and click Edit Expenses.
- Select the Facilities tab.
- (Optional) Select a data center from the All Data Centers drop-down list to view or edit the facilities information of a specific the data center.
- Edit the monthly facilities cost.
Modify the cost of rent or real estate per rack unit and modify the monthly cost of power and cooling per kilowatt-hour.
Modify the total monthly cost of facilities.
- Click Save to save to update the changes.
- Click Reset to set the earlier defined values.
The monthly facilities cost is updated.