You can view the total monthly cost grouped by month, service offering type and also account details such as service ID, service name and account name. By default, you can see the capacity (allocated and used) and unallocated cost for the current month. You can also modify or edit the view by hiding, sorting, freezing and grouping the columns. You can select a report type to display the values through charts and also define a filter to view the specific values.
Verify that you have added a vCloud Air account in vRealize Business for Cloud. See vRealize Business for Cloud Installation and Administration Guide.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click Business Management.
- Under Infrastructure, click Hybrid Cloud (vCloud Air).
- Click vCloud Air Charges.
You see the service offering types, service count, total monthly cost. You can expand the view to see the service details such as the current month, account name, service ID and name, capacity and cost information.
- To change the cost, click Edit Cost and perform the following steps.
- Click Plans.
You see a list of available plans, by default.
- Select one of the plans for which you want to edit the values, or duplicate a plan and select the new plan for modification.
You cannot delete the default available plans. However, you can delete the plans that you have duplicated.
- Modify the values in the Unit Volume and Unit Price fields and click Save.
- To consider the new values for cost calculations, click SIDs.
- From the Plan drop-down list, select the new plan or the plan you have modified.
- Click Save.
The new values are applied for cost calculations.
- Click Plans.