You can edit the monthly cost of maintaining your cloud environment. Maintenance cost is categorized into hardware maintenance cost and operating system maintenance cost. Hardware maintenance cost is calculated as a percentage of the purchase cost of servers. Operating system maintenance cost is calculated as a percentage of the Windows licensing costs.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click Business Management.
- Under Infrastructure, click Private Cloud (vSphere).
- Select Expenses (vSphere) and click Edit Expenses.
- Select the Maintenance tab.
- (Optional) : Select a data center from the All Data Centers drop-down list to view or edit the maintenance information of a specific the data center.
- Edit the monthly maintenance cost.
Edit the percentage value of the hardware maintenance cost.
Edit the percentage value of the operating system maintenance cost.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) : Click Reset to clear the updated values.
The monthly maintenance cost is updated.