You can view or edit the virtual machine settings for the group that you have added or imported from your private cloud environment. The corresponding cost details are updated in the public clouds that you have added to vRealize Business for Cloud.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click Business Management.
- Under Planning, click Cloud Comparison.
- Click one of the compare options from where you want to view or edit virtual machines.
- Click the Edit Group icon beside the group name for which you want to view or edit the settings. The cost of virtual machine in your private cloud and other public clouds is displayed.
You can change general settings such as location, VMs, CPU cores, CPU speed, RAM and group storage information directly on the screen. For additional settings, click More... to open the Edit VM Group dialog box.
- Edit the virtual machine settings as required and click Save.
The cost related to the virtual machine is updated in your private cloud and other public clouds.