vRealize Business for Cloud is unable to collect data for Azure non-EA accounts .
The data collection process does not complete successfully in vRealize Business for Cloud for Azure non-EA accounts.
- Log in to Azure portal at https://account.windowsazure.com/Subscriptions.
- Make a note of the offer IDs for your subscriptions.
If the offer ID is MS-AZR-0003P, note 0003P and ignore MS-AZR-
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as the system administrator.
- Open the azure.properties file from /usr/local/tcserver/vfabric-tc-server-standard/itbm-server/conf/.
- Add an entry for your subscription.
The entry must be in the subscription-display-name=code format.
To add an entry for Pay-As-You-Go offer type, enter Pay-As-You-Go=0003P.
- Restart the vRealize Business for Cloud services to apply the changes by running the monit restart itbm-server command .