After you register vRealize Business for Cloud with vRealize Automation, the Business Management tab does not appear in the vRealize Automation user interface.
After you register vRealize Business for Cloud with vRealize Automation and assign the Business Management role or the Tenant Controller role to a user, the Business Management tab does not appear in the vRealize Automation user interface.
This problem might occur in one of the following situations.
When IaaS component of vRealize Automation is not available.
When vRealize Automation data is cached on server.
- When the vRealize Automation IaaS component is unavailable, perform the following steps.
- Log in to vRealize Automation virtual appliance by using the root credentials.
- Create an extension.properties file under /etc/vcac and hide the home page tab by using the
You can hide other tabs by using
- Restart the vRealize Automation virtual appliance.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface.
The Business Management tab appears.
- When vRealize Automation data is cached on server, perform the following steps.
- Log in to vRealize Automation by using the email@example.com credentials.
- Click Edit to open the edit window of the user tenant and click Update.
- Log out and log in again as a tenant by using the tenant URL.