You can register your remote data collectors with vRealize Business for Cloud and view the list of collectors registered on the vRealize Business for Cloud server.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator at:
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Business Management.
Ignore this step for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup.
- Click Manage Data Collection, and select Manage Virtual Appliances.
You see a list of IP addresses of the virtual appliances that are registered with the vRealize Business for Cloud server.
- (Optional) To unregister the virtual appliance from collecting data, click the Untrust link next to its IP address.
Even after you untrust the data collector from the vRealize Business for Cloud server, the data collector continues to collect the data and sends data to the server. However, the server discards the data from the data collector. To stop the data collection, you must shut down the data collector virtual appliance or stop the data collection service manually.