You can view historical data for vCenter Server virtual machines and public cloud account details such as vCloud Air and AWS accounts that you have configured in vRealize Business for Cloud.
About this task
You can see historical data in the following reports:
vCenter Server Virtual Machines reports
vCloud Air Virtual Machines reports
vCloud Air Virtual Data Centers reports
vCloud Air Services reports
AWS Resources reports
AWS Instances reports
The historical data is not available for the vRealize Automation reports.
You must have uploaded data for more than a month.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator at:
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Under Reports, click Data Sets.
- Navigate to vCenter Server Virtual Machines report or a public cloud report for which you want to view the historical data.
- Click the small arow on the Month field to open a menu.
- Select Filters.
- Select the month and the year for which you want to view the data.
- Click OK.
You see the details for the specific period that you have selected.