The business unit details page provides you the specific information related to a particular business unit. The information includes cost, budget and charge values of an individual business unit, the charge distribution for CPU, RAM, storage and operating system and the cost versus charge trend for a specific business unit. It also provides information about the virtual machines and additional services of a business unit.
About this task
The cost values are displayed as zero in the beginning of the month as there is no utilization on which cost can be computed.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator at:
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Under Consumption, click Pricing and Charges.
- Select Business Unit List, and click on a business unit name.
All the cost, charge and budget information related to the selected business unit appears. You can see the charge distribution and cost versus charge trend for the business unit.
- Click the Virtual Machines tab to see the list of virtual machines and its details present in the business unit.
- Click the Additional Services tab to see the charge values that are not attributed to any virtual machine.
The additional services includes information related to the AWS only.