You can add vCloud Air accounts to vRealize Business for Cloud.
Verify that you have a vCloud Air user credentials.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud or data collection manager:
If you are using a vRealize Automation integrated vRealize Business for Cloud setup, log in at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator, click Administration and Business Management.
If you are using a vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup, log in at https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud as an administrator and click Business Management.
If you are using a remote data collector, log in to https://Remote_Data_Collector_IP_address:9443/dc-ui/login.html by using the root user credentials.
- Click Manage Hybrid & Public Cloud Connections.
- Select vCloud Air and click the add option.
- Enter the required details to add the instance.
- Click Save and click OK in the Success dialog.
If the instance is not using SSL certificate from certificate authority, a dialog with untrusted SSL certificate is displayed.Note:
vRealize Business for Cloud does not verify the revocation status of the SSL certificate. You must verify the status manually before accepting the certificate.
- Click Install.
If the credentials are valid, the instance is added to the vRealize Business for Cloud.Note:
If the SSL certificate changes after addition of instance into vRealize Business for Cloud, data collection might fail. This is because, the instance presents a new untrusted certificate. You can edit the instance and then accept the new certificate.
You can perform the same procedure to add multiple instances.
- To edit the details, select the instance entry from the table, click the edit option, modify the details, click Save and click OK in the Success dialog.
- To delete an instance, select the instance from the table, click the delete icon in the instance row and click Delete in the confirmation dialog box.