You must configure Network Time Protocol (NTP) server in vRealize Business for Cloud, vCenter Server, VMware identity virtual appliance, and vRealize Automation, which ensures consistent reference time.
- Log in to the vRealize Business for Cloud Web console, https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_IP_address:5480.
- Type the user name and password of the virtual appliance and click Login.
- On the Administration tab, select Time Settings.
- Select an option from the Time Sync Mode menu.
Select this option to disable time synchronization.Note:
Server time must be synchronized to ensure the correct operation.
Use ESXi Host Time
Select this option to use your ESXi host server time. You must configure your ESXi server time before you use this option.
Use Time Server
Select this option to use time servers (NTP servers). For each time server that you are using, enter the IP address or the host name in the Time Server text box. This is the recommended option.Note:
Ensure that the time zone of the vRealize Business for Cloud virtual appliance is in the UTC format.
- Click Save Settings.
The configuration might take some time.
- Verify that the value in Current Time is accurate.
- Click Refresh to refresh the updated time settings and current time.