You can compare the cost of data centers that you have configured and plan on which data center you can deploy your virtual machine. You can create the virtual machine groups and compare cost across data centers.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Under Planning, click Cloud Comparison.
- Select Compare data centers.
vRealize Business for Cloud calculates and displays the cost of running virtual machines with similar configuration in each data centers.
- Click the Import VMs link to browse or search the virtual machine that you want to import. You can search for virtual machines based on the name, tag, or folder.
Each virtual machines gets its own group after import. The selected virtual machine is added. The corresponding cost details are updated in the data center.