A Service level categorizes LUNs based on their storage disk efficiency and performance. You see a list of service level names, which indicates the disk quality comprising the LUNs in EMC SRM. Also, you can see the weightage value for a service level, which helps to calculate the base rate for the LUNs of that particular service level.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Under Expenses, click Private Cloud (vSphere).
- Select Expenses (vSphere) and click Edit Expenses.
- Under the Hardware tab, select SRM.
- Click the Edit Service Level Weightage link.
- Modify the weightage value for a service level that you want to update.
You can set the weightage value range from 1 to 10.
If a LUN is not assigned with a service level, the default service level weightage value is used to calculate the base rate.
- Click Save.