You can delete the virtual machine group that you have added or imported from your private cloud environment.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Under Planning, click Cloud Comparison.
- Select an compare option from where you want to delete the virtual machine group.
- Click the Delete Group icon.
The virtual machine group along with its cost details is deleted from your environment.