You can view the details of virtual data centers that are hosted on vCloud Air accounts. The report includes information such as the name of the virtual data center, current month name, account name, service ID, the total amount of virtual CPU, RAM (in GB), and storage (in GB) allocated to the virtual data center, and the total monthly cost incurred on the virtual data center.
Verify that you have added a vCloud Air account in vRealize Business for Cloud. See vRealize Business Standard Installation and Administration Guide.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Under Reports, select Public Cloud, and then click vCloud Air.
- Select Virtual Data Centers.
You see the details of the virtual data centers hosted on the configured vCloud Air account.