You can add, edit, and delete VMware NSX Manager to vRealize Business for Cloud.
Verify that you have the NSX Manager Enterprise Administrator user credentials.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud or data collection manager:
If you are using a vRealize Automation-integrated vRealize Business for Cloud setup, log in at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator, click Administration and Business Management.
If you are using a vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup, log in at https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud as an administrator and click Business Management.
If you are using a remote data collector, log in to https://Remote_Data_Collector_IP_address:9443/dc-ui/login.html by using the root user credentials.
- Click Manage Private Cloud Connections.
- Select NSX Manager, and click the add icon.
- To add the instance, enter the required details.
You must use the NSX Manager Enterprise Administrator user credentials. The length of the password must not exceed 20 characters.
- Click Save and click OK in the Success dialog box.
If the instance is not using SSL certificate from certificate authority, a dialog box with untrusted SSL certificate is displayed. vRealize Business for Cloud does not verify the revocation status of the SSL certificate. You must verify the status manually before accepting the certificate.
- Click Install.
If the credentials are valid, the instance is added to the vRealize Business for Cloud.Note:
If the SSL certificate changes after addition of instance into vRealize Business for Cloud, data collection might fail. This is because, the instance presents a new untrusted certificate. You can edit the instance and then accept the new certificate.
You can perform the same procedure to add multiple instances.
- To edit the details, select the instance entry from the table, click the edit option, modify the details, click Save and click OK in the Success dialog box.
- To delete an instance, select the instance from the table, click the delete icon in the instance row and click Delete in the confirmation dialog box.