You can configure vRealize Business for Cloud to send the log details to vRealize Log Insight for analyzing the operational visibility and providing a faster troubleshooting procedure.
You must be a vRealize Business for Cloud administrator.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud by using the system administrator credentials.
- Ensure that your vRealize Log Insight server is accessible by pinging the host name or IP address of the server.
- Open the liagent.ini file available at /var/lib/loginsight-agent/.
- Modify the server section as following:
[server] ; Hostname or IP address of your Log Insight server hostname= Log_Insight_server_name ssl_accept_any = 1
- Run the systemctl restart liagentd command, to restart liagent.