You can access the vRealize Business for Cloud user interface after logging in to the vRealize Automation user interface.
About this task
The vRealize Business for Cloud user interface appears as a tab in the vRealize Automation user interface.
Verify that you have created a vRealize Business for Cloud tenant. For more information, see vRealize Automation documentation.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Users & Groups and select Directory Users and Groups.
- Search and select the user to which you want to add a role.
- From the Add Roles to this User box, assign the following privileges based on the requirement.
If the user has to perform all administration tasks such as managing connections, managing public cloud account, updating reference database, assign the Business Management Administrator role to a user who has the Tenant Administration role.Note:
To assign the Tenant Administration role to the user, you must log in as the system administrator in vRealize Automation.
If the user has to view and update the cost information only, assign Business Management Administrator role.
If the user has to view the details but not update the information, assign Business Management Read only role.
If the user has to view the assigned tenant details, but not perform other administration, assign the Business Management Controller role.
It is recommended not to assign multiple roles to a single user.
- Click Update.
- Refresh the browser.
The Business Management tab is available in the vRealize Automation user interface.
- Click the Business Management tab.
A dialog prompts you to enter the license key.
- Enter a valid license key and click Save.
You must have the Business Management Administrator role to access vRealize Business for Cloud.