You can schedule a report to share your latest or up-to-date data at regular intervals (daily, weekly, or monthly) to the specific recipients.
You must have configured all of your SMTP server properties in vRealize Business for Cloud.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Select Reports and click Schedule Report.
- Schedule a report by providing the details such as report category, name, frequency, date and time and the recipient email Ids.
You see the list of scheduled reports in the table.Note:
While scheduling a monthly report, if you select the date as 28, 29, 30 or 31, vRealize Business for Cloud generates the report only on the last day of each month (ignoring the selected date). This is because the number of days in a month varies between 28 to 31.
- Click Save.
- To modify the report, select a report and click the edit option.
- To delete the scheduled report, click the delete option.