You can add the fixed and recurring charges for network services consumed by business units. vRealize Business categorizes these charges as additional services.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Consumption, select Pricing and Charges.
- Select Pricing, click Edit and select Edit Pricing.
- Click Private Cloud (vSphere).
- Expand the Network Services section.
You see the list of all business units in your private cloud.
- Expand a business unit.
By default, you see five services named Edge Gateway, Elastic IP, Firewall, Load Balancer, and VPN. If you have added the VMware NSX Manager and its corresponding VMware vCloud Director and vCenter Server into vRealize Business for Cloud, you see the list of additional services consumed by business unit, its count and charge details.
- To add a new network service for a specific business unit, expand the business unit section and perform the following steps:
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for a service.
- Specify the service count, one-time charge, and recurring charge for the policy.
- Click Save.
You see the new service details listed under the specific business unit.
- Modify the charges of the service.
- Expand the business unit that you want to edit under Network Services.
- Modify the values for service count, one-time charge, and recurring charge.
- Click Save to save the charges.
After the cost calculation completes, the charges you add are reflected under Additional Services in the section.