You can see the information about business units from different data sources. The information includes virtual machine count for each business unit, cost distribution for the resources (CPU, RAM, storage, and operating system). You can hover the mouse on the bar chart to see each resource cost value. You can also see the total cost, total budget and charge values for all business units. The business units can be from private or public cloud or from both.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Consumption, select Pricing and Charges.
- Select Business Unit List.
You see the list of business units (logical names) and its cost information. By default, logical names is same as the names of the business units.Note:
The information includes both private cloud and public cloud details.
- Click on a business unit name to see more details such as virtual machine and its storage details, additional services and cost, charge and budget information.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the column name to edit the business unit list view.
Select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending to sort the columns entries.
Click Columns to select the columns that you want to display in the business unit list view.