The business unit details page provides you the specific information related to a particular business unit. The information includes cost, budget and charge values of an individual business unit, the charge distribution for CPU, RAM, storage, and operating system and the cost versus charge trend for a specific business unit. It also provides information about the virtual machines and additional services of a business unit.
About this task
The cost values are displayed as zero in the beginning of the month as there is no utilization on which cost can be computed.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud (for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Consumption.
- Select Business Unit Consumption, and click a business unit name.
All the cost, charge, and budget information related to the selected business unit appears. You can see the charge distribution and cost versus charge trend for the business unit.
- To see the list of virtual machines and its details present in the business unit, click the Virtual Machines tab.
- To see the charge values that are not attributed to any virtual machine, click the Additional Charges tab.
The additional charges include information related to AWS only.