For your cloud environment, you can specify the total monthly cost of facilities or edit the facilities cost for real estate, power, and cooling requirements.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud (for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Expenses and expand Private Cloud (vSphere).
- Select Cost Drivers.
- Select the Facilities tab.
- (Optional) Select a data center from the All Data Centers drop-down menu to view or edit the facilities information of a specific the data center.
- Edit the monthly facilities cost.
Modify the total operational monthly cost per rack unit and the power and cooling monthly cost per kilowatt-hour.Note:
The reference operational cost per rack unit is calculated considering both the real estate component and the kW component with an assumption of a Tier III data center (according to the Uptime Institute's Classification).
Modify the total monthly cost of facilities.
- Click Save to save to update the changes.
- Click Reset to set the earlier defined values.
The monthly facilities cost is updated.