The additional cost lets you add any additional or extra expense that is not covered by other expenses categorized by vRealize Business for Cloud. No reference value is present for this expense.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud (for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Expenses and expand Private Cloud (vSphere).
- Select Cost Drivers.
- Select the Additional Costs tab and click the add icon.
- Enter the monthly costs for the expenses that are not considered in any other expense types such as, the cost of management software, disaster recovery, and high availability.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Click Reset to set the earlier defined values.
The monthly cost for additional costs is updated.