You can define the sizes of virtual machine instances and set the compute resources (CPU and memory) for each size. The defined VM instance sizes can then be used to set the VM instance-based pricing for the pay-as-you-go allocation models of organization vDC.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation-integrated vRealize Business for Cloud setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud(for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Business Management.
Ignore this step for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup.
By default, the following sizes are defined.
VM Instance Size
You can define new VM instance sizes and delete the default VM instance sizes.
- (Optional) To define a new VM instance size, perform the following steps.
- Click the add option.
- Enter the VM instance size, vCPU count and RAM values, and click Save.