After upgrading vCenter Server, data collection fails.
After you upgrade vCenter Server virtual appliance to the 6.0 version, the vCenter Server data collection fails.
The vCenter Server certificate has changed.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Business Management.
Ignore this step for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup.
- Click Manage Private Cloud Connections.
- Select vCenter Server and click the edit option icon next to the server that you want to modify.
- Accept the new vCenter Server certificate.