You can edit the monthly cost for each Network Interface Controller (NIC) type or can edit the total cost of all the networking expenses associated with the cloud.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud (for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Expenses and expand Private Cloud (vSphere).
- Select Cost Drivers.
- Select the Network tab.
- (Optional) Select a data center from the All Data Centers drop-down list to view or edit the network cost of a specific the data center.
For physical servers, the network details are not captured. So, the network cost is considered as zero.
- Edit the monthly cost of network.
Modify the values for 1 Gigabit NIC and the 10 Gigabit NIC.
Modify the total monthly cost of all network expenses associated with the cloud.
- Click Save.
- Click Reset to set the earlier defined values.
The total monthly network expenses are updated.