You can assign one or more business units to the user by using the Role Assignment option. You can select the users with business controller role and map the user with the available business units as per your requirement.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud (for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Consumption.
- Select Business Unit Consumption.
- From the Edit menu, click Edit Business Hierarchy.
- Under the Business Units tab, click Role Assignment.
- In the Users section, select a user to whom you want to assign a business unit.
- In the Business Units section, click the business unit names to assign it to the selected user.
You can perform the same action to delete a business unit that is assigned to the user.Note:
The default business units associated with a user are listed under Business Units > Selected section. You cannot modify the default business units associated with a business user.
- Click Save.