You can edit, reset, or delete the virtual machine settings that you have added or imported from your private cloud environment. The corresponding cost details are updated in the private cloud and other public clouds that you have added to vRealize Business for Cloud.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud (for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand What-If Analysis.
- Select Compare new VMs, Compare existing VMs, Private Cloud Comparison or Procurement Planning.
- Click the Edit Group icon that exists next to the group name.
You can see the cost details such as Compute cost, Labor cost and Storage cost.
- Edit the virtual machine configurations as required (for example, location, VMs count, CPU cores, CPU speed, RAM and storage information).
You can click More... to modify additional settings.
- Click Save.
You can see the cost changes based on your updated configurations.
- To restore the default configurations of the virtual machine group, click Reset and confirm your action on the warning message.
For Compare new VMs and Private Cloud Comparison options, the default configuration of the sample virtual machine group will be restored to 2 cores, 1.6GHz CPU, 3.5GB RAM. When you click Reset for Compare existing VMs, vRealize Business for Cloud deletes all the added virtual machine groups.
- To delete a virtual machine group, click the delete icon next to group name.
You cannot delete the default group that exists on vRealize Business for Cloud.