You can see the information about business units from different data sources. The information includes virtual machine count for each business unit, cost distribution for the resources (CPU, RAM, storage, and operating system). You can point your mouse on the bar chart to see each resource cost value. You can also see the total cost, total budget, and charge values for all business units. The business units can be from private or public cloud or from both.
- Log in to vRealize Business for Cloud as an administrator.
https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL (for the vRealize Automation integrated setup)
https://vRealize_Business_for_Cloud_host_name/itfm-cloud (for the vRealize Business for Cloud standalone setup)
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Consumption.
- Select Business Unit Consumption.
You see the list of business units (logical names) and its cost information. By default, logical names are same as the names of the business units.Note:
The information includes both private cloud and public cloud details.
- To see more details such as virtual machine and its storage details, additional services and cost, charge and budget information, click a business unit name.
- To edit the business unit list view, click the drop-down arrow next to the column name.
To sort the columns entries, select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
To select the columns that you want to display in the business unit list view, click Columns.