If you plan to store large binaries you can configure external disk partition to the default Artifactory server.
About this task
The local storage in the appliance is 25GB.
Verify that you have a vRealize Automation host.
Verify that the NFS share path is available with adequate storage.
- SSH into the vRealize Automation host using root@VRA-host-name.
- Type the vRealize Automation appliance password.
- Stop the artifactory server.
- Mount the NFS share to the vRealize Automation host.
mount NFS-server-host-name:/host/NFS-share-host-path /mount/VRA-path
- Navigate to the /opt/jfrog/artifactory/misc/db/postgresql.properties file.
- Uncomment the binary.provider.type entry in the file.
- Add the new NFS share path in the file.
- Restart the artifactory server.