With the vRealize Orchestrator workflow plug-in for Gating Rules, you can use any workflow that you want to use as a gating rule workflow from release automation. You can select the custom workflow, configure it with the GATING_RULE tag, and use it to model the pipeline and execute from release automation.
Verify that the vRealize Automation server is installed with vRealize Code Stream.
Verify that the workflow for GATING_RULE Workflow is created.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator client to create a workflow.
- Select Library > Tagging > Tag workflow.
- Right-click the Tag workflow and select Start Workflow.
- Enter the Tag as GATING_RULE.
- Enter the value as GATING_RULE.
- Click the Yes button for the Global tag and click Submit.
- Click the Release Automation tab in vRealize Automation to continue with the task configuration.