With the vRealize Orchestrator workflow plug-in for gating rules, you can use any workflow as a gating rule workflow from release automation. You can select the custom workflow, configure it with the vRCS_GATING_RULE tag, and use it to model the release pipeline and execute the release pipeline.
Verify that the vRealize Automation server is installed with vRealize Code Stream.
Verify that the workflow for vRCS_GATING_RULE Workflow is created.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator client to create a workflow.
- Select Library > Tagging > Tag workflow.
- Right-click the Tag workflow and select Start Workflow.
- Click the Tagged Workflow text box to select the vRCS_GATING_RULE workflow.
- Enter the tag as vRCS_GATING_RULE.
- Enter the value as vRCS_GATING_RULE.
- Click Yes for the Global tag and click Submit.
- Click the Code Stream tab in vRealize Automation to continue with the task configuration.