When you apply the vRealize Code Stream license, the embedded Artifactory Pro version in the vRealize Automation appliance is enabled. In some cases, you might want to install Artifactory on a separate Artifactory server that provides additional storage for artifacts.
Create a vRealize Automation appliance. See Deploy and Configure the Identity Appliance.
Apply the vRealize Code Stream license. See Apply a vRealize Code Stream License to an Appliance.
- Open a Web browser.
- Type the https://vra-hostname/artifactory/ URL to verify that Artifactory is running.
- Open a terminal and SSH to the vRealize Automation appliance.
- Stop the services that are running on the appliance.
service vcac-server stop service vco-server stop service vco-configurator stop
- Disable the services so that they do not restart after a reboot.
chkconfig vcac-server off chkconfig vco-server off chkconfig vco-configurator off
- Verify that the Artifactory server is running.