You can include multiple tasks with the same configuration in your pipeline by creating a task and cloning it. You can place the cloned task in the same stage or move it to a different stage of the pipeline.
About this task
You cannot have multiple cloned tasks with the same name in a stage.
Verify that you have an existing task. See Create a Release Pipeline.
- Click the Code Stream tab.
- Select an existing pipeline to configure from the Pipeline tab.
- Select Edit > Stages.
- Click the gear icon () next to the task in a stage.
- Click Clone.
A clone task appears in the stage.
- Drag the cloned task to another stage or place it in the stage.
You can reorganize the order of the cloned task in a stage.
- Confirm to save the pipeline.