With the vRealize Orchestrator workflow plug-in for the custom task, you can use any of the custom workflows defined in vRealize Orchestrator service on the vRealize Code Stream appliance. You can select the custom workflow, configure it, and use it in the release pipeline model.
Verify that the workflow for a custom workflow is created in vRealize Orchestrator.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator client to create a workflow.
- Select Library > Tagging > Tag workflow.
The Tag workflow is required for custom user workflows.
By default, the Manual Task workflow is provided.
- Right-click the Tag workflow and select Start Workflow.
- Click the Tagged Workflow text box to select the custom workflow.
For example, the tagged workflow can be Deploy Spring Travel.
- Enter the tag as vRCS_CUSTOM.
- Enter the value as vRCS_CUSTOM.
- Click Yes for the Global tag and click Submit.
- Click the Code Stream tab in vRealize Automation to continue with the task configuration.