As part of upgrading identity stores, you must set up a tenant with a local user account and assign tenant administrator privileges to the local user account.
Verify that you have set a new VMware Identity Manager password. See Update Your Single-Sign On to the VMware Identity Manager Utility.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation console with the default system administrator username administrator and password.
The console location is https://vra-appliance/vcac/.
- Click your tenant.
For example, for the default tenant, click vsphere.local
- Select the Local Users tab.
- Click New.
- Create a local user account to assign to the tenant administrator role.
The local user name should be unique to the vsphere.local active directory.
- Click OK.
- Click the Administrators tab.
- Enter the local user name in the Tenant administrators search box and press Enter.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat these steps for each of your tenants.
- Log out of the console.