You can retrieve log files from your local machine to troubleshoot a failure in a release pipeline.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a release dashboard user.
Verify that the log file size is less than 20 MB.
- Select .
- Locate the failed release pipeline.
- Expand the failed release pipeline to view the details.
- Click the troubleshoot icon ().
The troubleshooting view opens.
- Expand the Input and Output sections to view the details of the failed task.
- Click Add Log to upload the logs from the local machine.
- Select to upload from your local machine.
- Click Browse to locate the log file.
- Click Upload to retrieve the logs.
- Click Refresh to view the status of the log retrieval.
If the log fails to upload, verify that the file server is accurate and add the log again.
The log file appears in the Logs section.