With the vRealize Orchestrator workflow plug-in for gating rules, you can use any workflow as a gating rule workflow from release automation. You can select the custom workflow, configure it with the vRCS_GATING_RULE tag, and use it to model the release pipeline and execute the release pipeline.
Verify that the workflow for vRCS_GATING_RULE Workflow is created.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator client to create a workflow.
- Select Library > Tagging > Tag workflow.
- Right-click the Tag workflow and select Start Workflow.
- Click the Tagged Workflow text box to select the vRCS_GATING_RULE workflow.
- Enter the tag as vRCS_GATING_RULE.
- Enter the value as vRCS_GATING_RULE.
- Click Yes for the Global tag and click Submit.
- Click the Code Stream tab in vRealize Automation to continue with the task configuration.