You install the update on the vRealize Automation appliance after you download the updates .
Select a download method and download the update. See Downloading vRealize Automation Appliance Updates.
Create a snapshot of your virtual machine.
- Open the vRealize Automation appliance management console for the upgrade.
- Go to the management console for your virtual appliance by using its fully qualified domain name, https://va-hostname.domain.name:5480.
- Log in with the user name root and the password you specified when the appliance was deployed.
- Click the Update tab.
- Select .
- Click Check Updates to verify that an update is accessible.
- (Optional) : For instances of vRealize Automation appliance, click Details in the Appliance Version area to see information about the location of release notes.
- Click the Services tab and verify that all services listed as REGISTERED.
At least one vco service should be registered. If there are other vco services that are registered, leave them as is.
- Click .
- Click Settings and maintain the default settings.
- Select .
- Click OK.
An informational message stating that the update is in progress appears.
- Reboot the system after the update successfully completes.