When you migrate identity stores, you must set up a tenant with a local user account, and assign tenant administrator privileges to the local user account.
Verify that you set a new VMware Identity Manager password. See Update Your Single Sign-On Password for VMware Identity Manager.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation console as the default system administrator username administrator, and enter the password.
The console location is https://vra-appliance/vcac/.
- Click your tenant.
For example, for the default tenant, click vsphere.local.
- Select the Local Users tab, and click New.
- Create a local user account to assign to the tenant administrator role, and click OK.
The local user name must be unique to the vsphere.local active directory.
- Click the Administrators tab.
- In the Tenant administrators search box, enter the local user name and click Enter.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat these steps for each of your tenants.
- Log out of the console.