You can analyze and determine the details of the top five failed tasks or five most failed tasks corresponding to top five failed stages in a release pipeline for the selected time period. You can also determine the frequency of failures.
- Select .
- Select Reports drop-down menu. from the
- Select the pipeline from the Pipeline drop-down menu.
- Select the duration of time from the Time drop-down menu to view the reports for the selected time period.
- Click View to view bar charts and the reasons for failure.
- Click the bar representing the failed stage to view the corresponding top five failed tasks.
- Click the bar representing the failed task to view the time of failure and corresponding failure messages.
- Click the Clear Selection link to reset your selection.