You can view a consolidated report of release pipeline executions displayed at predefined intervals to indicate the tasks that fail and make informed decisions about the release progress.
- Select .
- Select Pipeline success Rate from the Report drop-down menu.
- Select the executed pipeline from the Pipeline drop-down menu.
- To view the reports for the selected time period, select the duration of time from the Time drop-down menu.
- Click View to view a pie chart with execution details of the selected pipeline.
You can click the green sector to view the pipelines successfully executed. You can also view the input parameters, status, and execution start time for each execution displayed in the table. You can click the red sector of the pie chart to determine the failed pipeline executions. The failure message containing failed stage, failed task and reason for failure is displayed in the corresponding table.
- To reset your selection, click the Clear Selection link.