Follow this process to configure the Availability Summary portlet.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Availability Summary portlet.
The HQ Dashboard Settings: Availability Summary page appears.
- In the Description field, enter the title to appear at the top of the portlet.
- In the Display Range pulldown, select the maximum number of resource types to list in the portlet.
- If the Selected Resources section contains resources that you do not want to be included in the availability summary, select the respective checkbox and click Remove From List.
- Click Add to List to add resources to the portlet.
- In the Resources column of the Dashboard Settings: Availability Summary Add/Remove Resources page:
- Use the View filters to filter by inventory type, resource type, or both, as desired.
- Enter a substring in the Filter by Name field to filter by resource name, as desired.
- In the list of resources, checkmark desired resources, and click the right arrow between the columns to include them in the availability summary.
- If the Add Resources column contains resources you do not wish to include in the availability summary, select the checkboxes for the respective resources and click the left arrow between the panels.
- Click OK.