This topic provides instructions for configuring the Metric Viewer portlet.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Metric Viewer portlet.
The HQ Dashboard Settings: Metric Viewer page appears.
- Specify the display settings for the portlet:
Description — This description shows up at the top of the portlet.
Display Range — The total number of resources to display in the portlet.
Resource Type — This selection filters both the set of resources that users can add to the portlet and the list of metrics available for selection.
Metric — The single metric that will be displayed for the user-selected set of resource in the portlet.
Sort Order — Determines whether the resources will be displayed in the portlet by descending or ascending metric value/
- If the Selected Resources section contains resources that you do not want to be included in the portlet, select the respective checkbox and click Remove From List.
- Click Add to List to add resources to the portlet.
The Dashboard Settings: Metric Viewer: Add/Remove Resources page appears.
- In the Resources column:
- Enter a substring in the Filter by Name field to filter by resource name, as desired.
- In the list of resources, checkmark desired resources, and click the right arrow between the columns to include them in the portlet.
- If the Add Resources column contains resources you do not wish to include in the portlet, select the checkbox for the respective resources and click the left arrow between the panels.
- Click OK.