This topic describes how to configure your favorite resources on the dashboard.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Favorite Resources portlet.
The HQ Dashboard Settings: Favorite Resources page appears.
- If the Selected Resources section contains resources that you do not want to be included in the portlet, select the respective checkbox and click Remove From List.
- Click Add to List to add resources to the portlet.
The Dashboard Settings: Favorite Resources: Add Resources page appears.
- In the Resources column:
- Use the View filters to filter by inventory type, resource type, or both, as desired.
- Enter a substring in the Filter by Name field to filter by resource name, as desired.
- In the list of resources, checkmark desired resources, and click the right arrow between the columns to include them in the portlet.
- If the Add Resources column contains resources you do not wish to include in the portlet, checkmark those resources and click the left arrow between the panels.
- Click OK.