This topic provides instructions for determining the amount of data presented in the Control Actions portlet.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Control Actions portlet.
The Dashboard Settings: Control Actions page appears.
- Configure what appears in the Recent Control Actions section using the first row of filters:
- Select the Control Action Range checkbox if you want to list recent control actions in the portlet. (To stop the display of this data, clear the checkbox.)
- In the first drop-down list, select the maximum number of completed control actions to list.
- In the second drop-down list, select the time range from which to gather that data.
- Configure what appears in the Quick Control Frequency section using the second row of filters:
- Select the checkbox if you want to list the resources with the most on-demand control actions. (To stop the display of on-demand control-action data, clear the checkbox.)
- Select the maximum number of resources to list.
- Click OK.