This section explains how to tailor the alert definitions for Spring Insight Application Resources. This step is optional.
About this task
The Spring Insight plugin provides two built-in resource type alerts for Spring Insight Application resources, described in Spring Insight Pre-Configured Alert Definitions.
To view and edit one of the alert definitions:
- Click on the Administration tab and select Monitoring Defaults.
The Monitoring Defaults page displays key information about the alert.
- Scroll down to the Spring Insight Application resource type and click Edit Alerts.
- From the Spring Insight Application services page you can:
- Disable an alert definition by placing a checkmark next to it, and toggling the Set Active control from "Yes" to "No".
- Create a new alert definition for the Spring Insight Application resource type, by clicking New.
- View or edit an alert definition, by clicking its name in the Alert Definition column.