If you use the previous version of the RabbitMQ plugin, you must remove the existing RabbitMQ resources from from inventory and perform a fresh agent install.
About this task
If you currently use the RabbitMQ plugin released in vRealize Hyperic 4.5.0, the following requirements apply:
- Remove the RabbitMQ server resource runs from inventory:
- Select DeleteServer from the Tools menu.
The RabbitMQ server and service resources on the platform are removed from inventory.
- Stop the vRealize Hyperic agent that runs on the RabbitMQ host.
- Uninstall the vRealize Hyperic agent from the RabbitMQ host by deleting the AgentHome directory.
- Do a fresh install of the vRealize Hyperic agent as described in