These steps will allow you to configure the "Windows Service" service. The "Windows Service" service type must be manually configured.
- If you know the name of the Windows Service, proceed to step 2. Otherwise:
- From the Windows Start menu, select Run.
- Type services.msc in the Run dialog and click OK.
- In the list of services displayed, right-click the service you wish to monitor and select Properties.
- Locate the Service Name on the General tab.
- In the Hyperic user interface, navigate to the Windows platform where the service runs.
- From the Tools menu, select New Platform Service.
- On New Service page, enter a name for the service and select "Windows Service" from the Service Type pull-down.
- Supply all required values on the Configuration Properties page.